We are whole.
We are all connected by the breath, the breath is our life force.
Yoga is for everyone, we all deserve to feel ultimate health and bliss.
The practice of yoga has healing, therapeutic values.
Yoga from the inside out, moving into asanas begins with awareness and attitude from the inside.
Proper alignment leads to ultimate expansion & long term health of the mind, body and spirit.
We are all students continually growing and evolving.
Practicing and living with intention both on and off our mats leads to deeper experience.
Recognition of our own inner beauty allows us to recognize beauty in all that surrounds us.
The practice of yoga in community is fun, playful, and supportive.
At Eastern Shore Yoga we strive to provide our students and community with not only exceptional teaching and instruction but high standards in customer service and business management. We feel this will nourish the longevity of Eastern Shore Yoga and the integrity of our services and programs. We have a responsibility to contribute not only to our student community but to the Eastern Shore community at large. In order to achieve our goals, we are committed to growth and integrity.
- Please arrive at class 10 minutes early.
- All students must sign in at the front desk prior to setting up your mat in the studio.
- No late entries after 10 minutes past the class start time.
- In the yoga room, please no gum, no glass, and all containers must be sealed.
- Please turn off your phone when you arrive. All cell phone use is to be done outside of the studio.
- Please do not apply perfume, scented oils or lotions just prior to entering the studio. Some students have odor sensitivities and/or allergies.
- Keep all personal belongings outside of the yoga studio room, cell phone included. We have cubbies to place your belongings. All students are personally responsible for the safety of their own belongings.
- If you have to leave class early, please let the instructor know before class begins. In this case, please set your mat near the door and leave before savasana begins.
- Remember that savasana one of the most important elements in closing your yoga practice, and lasts about 5-10 minutes.
- Have fun!
New Yoga Students:
You may sweat, especially in the Vinyasa Flow, Hot Power, and Buti Yoga classes! Please wear athletic clothing, bring water, and bring a towel. Stretching pants/shorts, and a form fitting t-shirt and tank top are recommended.
We DO NOT have showers.
Arrive to the studio 15 minutes prior to class to learn about our studio.
If you have questions, please ask!